We are renowned healthcare consulting & quality experts with assessor level skills and 15+ years of experience.
Meeta Patel, Brief Info
Successfully completed the NABH Assessor’s Course from NABH, QCI, Certified Internal Auditor – JCI, Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA) and experience of over 19 years, has worked with many reputed Multispecialty Hospitals in Gujarat with Quality & Patient Safety as major focus areas.
Has assisted over 170 hospitals for NABH Accreditation/Certification, including large and small healthcare organizations.Having expertise in Quality & Accreditation (NABH & JCI) for hospitals, 360 Degree Healthcare Designing & Planning, Human Resources management, Clinical & Non-clinical Administration, Marketing and Strategic Alliances, Facility Management, Quality Assurance Program, Training & Development Programs for clinical & non-clinical staff, Formulating and Implementation of SOPs & Policies, Managing Legal Compliance, Patient Satisfaction, Gap Analysis (Infrastructural, Human Resources, Equipment), Business Process Re-engineering & Restructuring, conducting Clinical & Non-clinical Audits
- Invited as an Expert Speaker at the “3rd National Conference on Safety & Risk Management for Healthcare Professionals” held in Ahmedabad in February 2017.
- Invited as the “Guest of Honor” at the One Day National Workshop on “Harassment of Women at Work Place: Issues & Solutions” held in Patan in February 2017.
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Certified JCI Internal Auditor (Joint Commission International) since 2019
- NABH Assessor, Quality Council of India (QCI) since 2017
- Member of ISQua (International Society for Quality in Healthcare), Ireland since 2014
- Certified NABH Counselor, NABH, Quality Council of India (QCI) since 2010
- Member of Academy of Hospital Administration (MAHA), Noida
- Full member of Quality Council of India (QCI), New Delhi since 2014
- Appointed as a member – Technical Support & Training, AHPI (Association of Healthcare Providers India), Gujarat Chapter since 2014
- Member of Governing Body – CAHO (Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organization) 2017-2019.
- Certified 5S Internal Auditor, Quality Council of India (QCI), New Delhi
- Conducted Workshop on Hospital Infection Prevention & Control at GCS Hospital with active participation of more than 100 participants
- Conducted Workshop on NABH Implementation & Internal Auditor Program wherein more than 50 participants were trained
- Visiting Faculty (Department of Hospital Management) at the Hemchandra North Gujarat University, Patan since January 2017.
- Appointed as Paper Setter at the Hemchandra North Gujarat University, Patan for the Department of Hospital Management since January 2017.
Urvish Patel, Brief Info
An Entrepreneur with strong business management background, and diverse experience of multiple industries. His forte is healthcare consulting, marketing (digital, and non-digital), and business strategy. Has an education in Masters of Business Administration (With a Major in Marketing, and Minor in Information Technology), from (Sykes College of Business, United States of America) one of the top 50 business colleges in the world. This has given him a great international exposure and global perspective. Very well acquainted with diverse cultures globally, with a deep experience of working with clients across Europe, Middle East, United States, Australia and South East Asia.
Currently working with many international and domestic health care organizations, helping them levitate to the next level. Also currently assisting 45+ hospitals, with hospital planning, designing, and turn key solutions.
We have 25+ full time consultants, having an experience of over 5 years and above in healthcare quality. Certified Internal Auditor’s for NABH, they have been instrumental in succesfully bringing NABH Accreditation for around 100+ hospitals.
Medigence network of experts !
With 15+ years of experience in healthcare industry, we have created a network of experienced and skilled experts. Our advisors are renowned doctors, healthcare industry leaders, and nationally and internationally acclaimed healthcare management experts.
Our network of experts include, renowned architects, O.T manufacturers, biomedical equipment experts, civil work contractors, fire safety experts, medical insurance experts, MEP designers and planners, electricians, plumbing experts, automation experts, interior designers, hospital furniture manufacturers and importers.
With plethora of experts, as part of our exclusive network, Medigence will become a one stop shop for all your solutions. Our network experts have a great deal of experience working in healthcare industry, and have achieved a good reputation by delivering best and efficient results. They are recommended by many hospitals and doctors, and are always ready to share the references.