He started his career with Johnson & Johnson where he was handling Key Accounts for the state of Tamil Nadu. To fulfill his zeal of making a start up reach greater heights, he joined a healthcare tech start up and in less than a year increased the sales by over 400% through various industry connect initiatives.
His association with WINGS IVF Group has been instrumental in growing the business of the group exponentially over the last 7 years. He is currently Chief Operating Officer of WINGS IVF Group which has presence in India and Africa and is among the top 5 IVF chains in India.
Mr. Rawal holds Bachelor of Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University and has pursued his MBA in Marketing from Flame University Pune. He is a certified Six Sigma Green Belt expert and has completed his Diploma in Multi-Lingual Computer Programming from C-DAC Pune. He has also completed the Executive Program for Healthcare Professionals from University of Virginia, Darden Executive Education.
• Achieved a robust sales growth of above 600% between 2014-19
• Governed the business strategy while managing an annual revenue target of INR 50 crores
• Nominated for Management Development program at IIM-A
• Successfully launched hospital’s international business division which increased the revenue of the organization by 30%
• Overachieved sales target by 212% in 2014-15
• Implemented the route for ‘MediTex’ EHR at group hospitals
• Conceptualized & designed ‘telemedicine’ platform for African partners which led to 50% more patients
• Nurtured and led 5 business development teams across two countries in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities